Monday, October 11, 2010

WHY do you think you are NUTS?!

So I've been feeling extremely insane recently, and I think it's because I've been trying to wean myself off of Adderall, which was also making me crazy...but in other ways. Most specifically, I've been waking up in the middle of the night after having extremely vivid dreams, and will deliriously jabber about whatever happens to be concerning me, relating to the dream, i.e., thinking that some sort of strange apparatus was going to fall of my bed and shatter everywhere, which left me screaming, "my stand! shit! my stand is going to fall!" I certainly don't know what that means, and it also took me at least 5 minutes to realize that I had been dreaming. That's kooky. And relatively alarming. So in honor of my growing insanity, I'm sharing this video with you that I discovered like 4 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed. It still hasn't gotten old.

1 comment:

  1. I understand fully. I woke up screaming, "It's not me hammering," a couple of nights ago. Explain that!

    ReplyDelete