Friday, November 19, 2010

KiDz DaY, Pt. 2: fav kiddie's books

"Once Upon A Potty" was always a favorite because of the illustrations, which were especially dumbed down and very silly to me. The little girl they used was particularly matronly, in my opinion. But I loved'er...








"Ferdinand" was always a favorite of mine. I read it at least 100 times as a child. This little bull sitting in the flowers is so cute because it reminds me of my boo, who is a Taurus. Not in that "bull vs. matador" way, but in the "Ferdinand just wanted to sit and smell the flowers" way. Sooooo cute! :)





"Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs"
also occupied my attention for at least 3 years when I was little. I was especially fascinated with the pictures of the frosted sprinkle donuts rolling down the street.

I mean I actually read a ton (1 TON) when I was a kid, so there are a lot more books that I spent a fair amount of time with. I'll be sure to provide frequent updates. Maybe you'll actually be familiar with what I'm talking about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment